Is it time to get into business?
We are currently recruiting for our next cohorts for the Exploring Enterprise Programme. EEP is a free programme which provides an insight into starting a business or allows you to take the first steps to gaining employment.
You do not need to have a business idea to join.
The programme offers mentoring and training at a pace tailored to your needs and you have the opportunity to work towards achieving a CCEA Level 1 Qualification in Understanding Business Enterprise.
You will be provided with one to one mentoring with an experienced business advisor in areas such as:
• Financial Planning
• Introduction to HMRC
• Job searching/assisting in writing of job applications
• CV design / development
• Searching for further education courses or other relevant training
To be eligible for this programme you must be:
• Aged 16 or over
• Legally able to reside and work in the UK
• Unemployed/inactive or working/studying less than 16 hours per week; and
• Not participating in any other government funded programme
If this is something that might interest you, then please contact Kerry on the following details: email@example.com (or) +44 (028) 9446 7774