Happy 1st July!! TheHatcheryNI is ready to welcome you for some more #coworking & collaborating.. Oh & coffee.. plently of coffee ☕
With the rolling out of the administration of the different COVID-19 vaccines, we have entered a new phase in which it seems that we will finally reach the new normality that we have been longing for.
It is difficult to summarise everything we have experienced throughout this pandemic, not least the loss of loved ones. For any of our coworking family who have experienced this personal loss, you have our heartfelt sympathy.
We hope we are on the road to a better future and wish to let you know that The Hatchery NI is now open for hotdesking clients. Whilst we have been back in the office since June of last year, it has not been the same without you and we are looking forward to the buzz of entrepreneurs and lone workers returning to our premises.
We hope that you may be one who wishes to work from the premises again or for the first time.
Many months of social distance have taken their toll, and more and more people have been gradually gathering in spaces; and whilst we have missed you and would love to see you back there are some factors to which we must pay close attention.
As the person responsible for our coworking space, I wish to assure you that we have measures in place for the safety and peace of mind of our members. We appreciate our coworking community is made up of people with different conditions, perceptions and sensitivities and providing healthy, safe workspaces remains our highest priority.
Within The Hatchery NI we have a daily robust cleaning and safety regime in place.
- Hand sanitisers are available at all entrances, receptions, and shared areas in buildings.
- We have implemented an improved cleaning specification within high-traffic areas or on frequently touched surfaces, including all common areas, lobbies, kitchen, toilet areas and door plates.
- Shared spaces including our meeting rooms in the main building, have hand sanitiser and antibacterial cleaning readily available.
- We have implemented enhanced common area sanitisations -ozoning on a regular basis
- To ensure everyone’s safety, all staff, members and guests must wear a face covering in reception, kitchen, toilets.
- Effective physical distancing has been vital in reducing infections so far, so we have a limit at present on the number of users within the hotdesking space as well as collecting contact tracing details.
So, have you grown tired of the bedroom office or kitchen table?
Has sharing your workspace with the other half, children or the pets become tiresome?
Do you need a space to focus and collaborate?
Have you been working from home rather than office and no longer fancy the commute to the City Centre?
Do you need to take on the working day in a space that offers high-speed internet?
If the answer to any of these are YES, then you will be guaranteed a warm welcome to The Hatchery NI.
Our special Covid Return to Co-Working offers include free use in the month of July. To book your desk, contact Jennifer to discuss your individual needs.
TheHatcheryNI is ready to welcome you back for some more #coworking & collaborating.. Oh & coffee.. plently of coffee ☕