Understanding the Financial Side of Your Start Up
23rd August 2023 @ 6:00pm–9:00pm
- 23rd Aug 2023 @ 6:00pm
- 23rd Aug 2023 @ 9:00pm
- Antrim Enterprise
- Email address
- 028 9446 7774
What topics will you cover?
- How to register as Self Employed
- Allowable & Disallowable expenses in business
- Self-Assessment & how tax is calculated
- What Making Tax Digital is about
- An introduction to key financial information: cashflow forecast; profit and loss forecast
- Understanding book-keeping
- Managing your cashflow
- How to increase profitability
Learning on this course
During the workshop you will have the opportunity to meet other likeminded entrepreneurs, share your ideas and join in with active discussions. The trainer Aidan Corrigan has a wealth of experience being a chartered accountant and former barrister at law.
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to…
- Know the process of registering with HMRC as self-employed
- Distinguish between allowable and disallowable expenses
- Discuss why forecasting and planning are key skills within any successful business.
- Identify key records that must be kept
- Assess costs, prices, profitability and cash flow forecasts.
Who is the workshop for?
Anyone who is starting out on their entrepreneurial journey
𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙜𝙧𝙖𝙢𝙢𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙙𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙤𝙣 𝙗𝙚𝙝𝙖𝙡𝙛 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝘼𝙣𝙩𝙧𝙞𝙢 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙉𝙚𝙬𝙩𝙤𝙬𝙣𝙖𝙗𝙗𝙚𝙮 𝙇𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙈𝙖𝙧𝙠𝙚𝙩 𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙣𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙥 𝙗𝙮 𝘼𝙣𝙩𝙧𝙞𝙢 𝙀𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙥𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙚 𝘼𝙜𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙮 𝙞𝙣 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙣𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙥 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙇𝙀𝘿𝘾𝙊𝙈 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙈𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙪𝙨𝙠 𝙀𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙥𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙚 𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙠.
To book your place contact Michael Brubaker
📞 028 9446 7774