Antrim Enterprise Agency was established in 1991 to stimulate social and economic regeneration in the Antrim area through:
- Providing office and workspace accommodation to small start up and developing businesses. The agency currently has just over 40,000 sq ft of workspace/office space with a further 6,500 sq ft of managed workspace.
- Provision of a loan fund to those who find it difficult to obtain funding from mainstream banks and other lenders.
- Provision of counselling and guidance to anyone considering self employment
- Training in business skills for those thinking of starting a business particularly those un/under employed
- Ongoing Mentoring and training opportunities for entrepreneurs and small businesses particularly those in rural or disadvantaged groups i.e. women
By becoming even more entrepreneurial focussed for its clients and the agency itself and enhancing its professionalism Antrim Enterprise Agency will fulfil its vision of
“Providing a people focused enterprise centre, encouraging and assisting the transition into self-employment for individuals, and providing support and guidance to entrepreneurs through the start up and growth phases of their business development”